[wp-testers] Auto-update and Post edits/updates

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Mon Nov 3 15:50:50 GMT 2008

Upon publishing or updating a post, I get an error

You attempted to edit a post that doesn't exist. Perhaps it was deleted?

but the changes I made (change category, adding tags, etc.) sticks.

Also, I'm trying to update using the auto-update link but I can't seem to
update beyond beta1-9478.

Another thing I noticed is that there's no more double-clicking to Quick
Edit a post or page, but works on comments, BUT on the comments page itself
only. There's no more Quick Edit for comments in the Dashboard anymore.

--
Will Garcia
http://will.ph/