[wp-testers] Publishing taking an very long time process

Hendry Lee hendry.lee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:59:34 GMT 2008

> I've got C-panel here. Where do I look for Apache log? Under
> file manager?

In certain version, the log file is available when you browse your home dir with file manager, but sometimes it is in another location, not even symlinked from your homedir.

In my cpanel, there is raw access log (access.log) and error log that displays the latest 300 error log messages in reverse order.

--
Hendry Lee
Helping you overcome strategic and technological challenges in blogging