[wp-testers] wp 2.7 no reply if comments pagination

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Mon Nov 3 03:05:09 GMT 2008

Hi Monika,

Make sure you have this in your header.php

     <?php if ( is_singular() ) wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ); ?>

it's the call to the respond form when clicking on the reply link on a
comment. Well, the theme has to be 2.7-compatible though.

Here's a great article on the new comments system:
http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2008/09/29/wordpress-27-comments-enhancements/

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 12:10 AM, MTS <mts at webdesign-in.de> wrote:

> Hi @ all
>
> if comments are paginated I can't use *reply*
>
> it redirectes me to --I don't know
>
> I click reply and then it is nothing no form to write my comment
> the page reloaded
>

> regards
> Monika

Will Garcia