[wp-testers] 2.7 Beta 1 Runs locally, but not on server.... (someone shoot me, PLEASE!)

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 17:31:55 GMT 2008

> Just on an off chance, did you happen to copy your current
> "wp-config.php" data over to the latest WP 2.7 "wp-config-sample.php"
> and rename it to "wp-config.php"? (in other words, replacing your old
> "wp-config" with the latest from 2.7?). If you haven't I suggest that
> you give it a try and double check your entries to make sure they're
> 100% correct.
>
> I know, I know, it's a "stupid check" but it's still worth checking.
> (and if you're using a an old version of the "wp-config.php" file it's
> also less secure.)

 When I did the upgrade, I used CoreFTP here. I ftp'ed everything over,
that's supposed to go over. and told it to overwrite everything...

I just wonder, my server has a tricked out PHP.INI in the Public_Html
directory, which upps the import size on wordpress. (supposedly...) I wonder
if that is what is causing the issue here... Because it is causing an error.
I just wonder if that's throwing the thing off...

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com