[wp-testers] 2.7 Beta 1 Runs locally, but not on server.... (someone shoot me, PLEASE!)

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:57:28 GMT 2008

Okay, now this is getting a bit odd.

I install 2.6.3. Runs fine, copied theme, did the upgrade, and still RUNS
FINE!

Now why won't it do that the stupid remote shared server?!?!

Anyone got a little red tricycle and a fireman's helmet with a siren on top,
because this just entered the crazy zone with me!

I so do not want to have to do all that again... ftp the new version up and
then try and figure out why I'm getting an error... *grumble*

On the other hand, the new layout looks very nice...

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com