[wp-testers] Re: tried again... still not right...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 03:12:17 GMT 2008

> The 500 error will be caused by a single line of code somewhere, Most
> webhosts would give a much more descriptive error, but a 500 error really
> doesnt help identify whats wrong.
> Some changes in the canonical redirection code could cause it, so its
> easier to rule that out first or blame it first.
> Thats what Beta testing is for, Working out kinks like that :)

I wish there was a way for me to test it here on my laptop locally. Without
having to go through cumbersome process of FTP'ing and THEN fixing the code.

Problem is, I'm running Windows Vista Basic on Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop...
and I don't have all the stuff, Mysql and so on to test it locally. and my
Unix knowledge is like my spanish.... quite limited! :D

-Pat

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com