[wp-testers] tried again... still not right...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 23:51:14 GMT 2008

Hi Again Guys...

I am once again, in process of restoring back to 2.6.3.

I did the following:

1. disabled ALL plug ins, except for askimet.

2. removed everything out of .htaccess except that related to wordpress

installed 2.7 beta 1 and I again got the dreaded 500 "internal server
error" on my shared hosting site, which is hosted by site5.com

Here's the system info there:

Operating system Linux
Kernel version 2.6.9-67.0.22.ELsmp
Machine Type i686
Apache version 2.2.9 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.8
Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Installed Perl Modules Click to View
PHP version 5.2.5
MySQL version 5.0.51a-community-log
cPanel Build 11.23.6-STABLE 27698
Theme cPanel X v2.6.0
Documentation Click to View
cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

I did everything I was supposed to... any ideas? I mean, what has
changed so greatly, that I am getting an error like this?

thanks,

-Pat

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com