[wp-testers] Re: 2.7 not working here...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:37:54 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I THINK it had to do with the .htaccess file. I am running the
wp-super-cache plug in. That might have been what happened. Anyhow, I
restored. I'll leave the beta testing to the experts and keep my
happy-go-lucky clueless hillbilly self out of it. Because I'm a political
blogger and I've got waaaay too much to lose, seeing we're getting close to
November 4.

Thanks guys and it looks nice from vids and screen shots, I just don't wanna
risk ruining my Blog.

-Pat

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com