[wp-testers] Flash uploader broken in latest beta 1

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:57:31 GMT 2008

Actually I've just noticed, I probably should have checked earlier, but I do
get the flash uploader on the add new media screen. It's only in the
Thickbox window, when you attach media to a post, that I have no uploader
on. I don't know if that makes it easier. Oh and I have reuploaded all of
WP's files twice just in case there was a problem when I downloaded them.