[wp-testers] Flash uploader broken in latest beta 1

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:07:22 GMT 2008

Very bizzare. I can only upload using the flash uploader through Google
Chrome. FF doesn't show anything, IE7 shows the HTML based uploader with a
javascript error & chrome uploads like a dream using the flash uploader...
I'm not exactly sure what is going on. I just found it odd that I could
upload in FF fine until I upgraded to Beta 1. That's the only reason I'm
assuming it must have something to do with WP.