[wp-testers] Flash uploader broken in latest beta 1

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:03:06 GMT 2008

True enough although I can't pinpoint the wp-testers message that states
it. But for what it's worth, the makers of the Flash based uploader are
supposed to come out with a new version of the SWF Uploader before 2.7
is released. The current version is supposedly not compatible. Strangely
enough though, I can use the media uploader just fine in the editor
where I have to resort to browser uploader for "Media/Add New" page.
Either way, I can still upload media.