[wp-testers] More flash-uploader-problems

Joachim Kahlman joche at joche.se
Sat Nov 1 14:31:03 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've got threee different WP-sites running on the same server, same
version and in the same MySQL-database (but with different table-prefixes
of course).

Flash-uploading is working great in 2 of 3 sites. On the third site I get
an http-error after upload is complete and in the crunching-process. I
tried with removing ALL files from the wp-directory and uploaded fresh
ones but nothing seems to help. http-uploading works great on that site
tho...

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve the problem? For the record the
nonfunction site has been upgraded from 2.6.3 to the 2.7-beta. The sites
there flashupload works is a new from the scrath-2.7 and a site migrated
from 2.6.0 to 2.7-beta.

Thanks in advance,
Joachim