[wp-testers] "Show On Screen" Not working on dashboard.

James Koole james.koole at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 00:39:00 GMT 2008

I had the same problem with an install - the dashboard was stuck. I
installed a fresh nightly and a brand new database on a different
server and it worked...for a couple of logins. Now that install is
also stuck - I can't turn items on or off, or collapse them. The feeds
also never load.

Ideas?

James.