[wp-testers] Re: Adding Media Error

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri May 30 12:20:44 GMT 2008

Recently the CSS loaders got changed around a bit, and the media css
function was dropped, It wasnt actually supposed to be used by plugins in
the first place.
I assumed it was my plugins fault as i had that exact issue and didnt get
around to releasing it until now :)

Obviously the plugin'll have to be updated, But until then, You can add
this to the end of the file:

if( ! function_exists('media_admin_css') ){
function media_admin_css(){
	wp_admin_css('css/media');
}
}

which should allow you to keep using the plugin :)