[wp-testers] Post Revisions

wp-Testing wp-testing at mou.me.uk
Fri May 23 09:53:21 GMT 2008

So when it autosaves your post, does it not designate the old post as a
revision and the autosave becomes the "current post", so to speak?

OK, perhaps that made no sense.  Example - I make a change, I leave the
PC for 10 minutes and it autosaves - does that autosave become the
published post? Or does it automatically autosave as a revision?

I could probably test this myself but I don't have my laptop with me and
won't now until tomorrow or the day after.  I'm just a little concerned
that a situation could arise like the one above, and I'd have to quickly
jump back and revert to an old revision.  Or it could autosave mid
sentence and leave anyone reading the post between then and me finishing
editing with a half-edited page.