[wp-testers] Post Revisions

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:50:32 GMT 2008

Kirk M wrote:
> Just off the top of my head you might check in your PhpMyAdmin ( I
> take it that's what your using) to see if there's a max transfer size
> set for database export. 2,000 KB sounds awfully familiar for some
> reason. Have you tried the "WordPress Database Backup" plugin for
> downloading your database instead of going through PhpMyAdmin? For
> full or partial WP DB backups with the option to download any plugin
> tables that might have been created it works very well and should at
> least tell you if the problem occurs just when you're exporting the
> database as in your example or if it also happens when using the
> plugin via your Admin. Just a late night thought.

I had used that plugin before, probably about a year ago or so. I was
actually thinking of trying that again. I think I will actually. I'm
tired of having to download my database TWICE in order to get
everything. Yeah, I was using phpMyAdmin to export the database. Thanks
for bringing up that plugin option again! I'm going to use that
instead...  =D

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net