[wp-testers] Post Revisions

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:19:29 GMT 2008

Now this is a real slick feature and one I know I'd definitely use when
I wasn't posting from an local app. However, I do have to echo Will
Garcia's concern about the database and how much extra pounding it might
take with this new feature. Do you have an idea on how much extra load
it might be on the DB say in the case of a single blogger posting 1 to 3
times a day and using TinyMCE exclusively? I'm thinking strictly of
shared hosting now which I would think comprises the majority of average
WordPress installs.

Time to update my test install to the latest trunk build I think.