[wp-testers] Strange happenings when creating a "child page"

wp-Testing wp-testing at mou.me.uk
Mon May 19 13:21:41 GMT 2008

Dan Coulter eh?  How bizarre - I just stumbled across phpflickr for the
first time this weekend.  Good work lad, you saved me hours of looking
through api documentation.  :)

"I bet that if you changed the slug from 2007 to something that started
with a letter, even if it was y2007, it would suddenly work for you."

I had the same thought, and you're right.  I think I actually tried
a2007 and it worked fine.  Its a fix, but a pretty ropey fix!  The
problem is that I forsee I'll be giving the URL out a lot in the next 2
months, and often by word of mouth, so I want it to be catchy.  Throwing
random letters into the mix isn't really ideal for this situation.

Chris