[wp-testers] Post Author bug? Trunk

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sun May 18 03:35:29 GMT 2008

I'm not sure why, but ALL the users in my blog are listed in the WRITE
POST section, for choosing "POST AUTHOR". And lately, after editing a
post of MINE... it's some how automatically making the FIRST user in the
drop down window the Author of the post.. after editing it... I have NOT
touched the Post Author at all, while editing the post.

1) I go to edit one of my posts.

2) Add tags, remove bad code / fix grammar mistakes, add post(s) to
other categories. Hit Save Button.

3) Go to that posts post page.. and see the first user in the Post
Author drop down menu is some how made the author of the my posts. Now,
I have to go back through all the ones I edited and re-edit them to add
me back as original post author.