[wp-testers] Re: Error classes.php in includes/.. 2.6 trunk

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:33:55 GMT 2008

DD32 wrote:
> I got it on any page which included a taxonomy, in my case, A Gallery..
> Did you have something else?

The only thing included to the post.. (if that's what you mean) was an
image from the wp-content/uploads/ folder... ? Other than that, I only
got tags or images to my posts.. I do however, have contact page using
plugin of course.. and the Archives page.. which is using a plugin..
But, wait.. anything past the index page.. when clicking on something..
I get that error. I went and clicked the "Contact" link.. and I got it..