[wp-testers] Media Library(s) date filter does not show before January, 2007

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:24:52 GMT 2008

I was searching through the Media Library (both) for a certain image
that was uploaded in December, 2006 and I discovered that the Media
Library's date "records" do not extend past January, 2007. All media
before that date are not listed in the Media Library(s). This has to be
a bug since I can't think of reason one why WordPress should limit
cataloging of media past a certain date.

I'd like to see this checked out by other users and dev's who might have
a WP blog that's been around for over 2.5 years and see if they see the
same thing. My install is absolutely standard so no surprises there.

WordPress 2.5.1 on Bluehost--no restrictions/full permissions, PHP 5.2.5
(php5-fastcgi enabled).