[wp-testers] Code Kvetching

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Tue May 6 23:14:56 GMT 2008

Ok - V1.2 online - I think all conversions are stopped now (besides the one
from tiny itselfe which will make it easy to write your code so it will show
up (< will get &lt; and so on).

http://blog.netgra.de/wordpress-pre-und-code-shortcodes#english

or direct download via

http://blog.netgra.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/code_shortcodes.zip

Please report any issues you find while using it directly via Mail or
Comment on the plugins page (your comments will not show up but I will get
them anyway.)