[wp-testers] Page Ordering

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Tue May 6 13:47:41 GMT 2008

I found a Plugin[1] which utilizes the page ordering by entry field idea and
gives you some additional control.
It uses ajax however so it may be no option for some of you.

It may not be as nice as having a treeview with drag and drop but it doesn't
create an additional page and it doesn't break the way things were shown in
WP all the time allready.

>From what I saw in the Screencast [2] this is really a nice plugin and there
is really no use for something else - if one really need drag and drop page
capabilities one could of course use the page mash anyway.

One could think it over to add something alike to core - since it will not
make anything more complicated nor does it add anything else then some
buttons and an entry field... Check it out its nice!

Alex

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/admin-management-xtended/
[2]
http://www.schloebe.de/wordpress/admin-management-xtended-plugin/screencast/