[wp-testers] HTML "code" tag in the Visual Editor?

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Mon May 5 18:18:40 GMT 2008

> A note about using a shortcode for block level elements like PRE,
though...
> It looks as though WordPress wraps it in P tags still, which is invalid
> nesting. Nothing disabling autop wouldn't fix, though...

I will add an option for killing
a) all tags
b) specified tags

while I do kill all tags when working with the highlighter allready (ok -
this version isn't released now - but will be soon ;-)

(I didn't know that pre can not hold block level elements - since normally
block level elements can hold other block level elements... any ideas why?)