[wp-testers] HTML "code" tag in the Visual Editor?

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Mon May 5 05:17:38 GMT 2008

True, but what can't so easily/transparently be adjusted is the removal
of that additional "WP intelligence"  that kicks in when switching
between code & visual mode. If you're used to a bit more control over
the actual HTML used in your post, this WP 'feature' is totally useless.

For now I have to go into  "wp-admin/js/editors.js" and remove the code in:

pre_wpautop : function(content) {...
&
wpautop : function(pee) {...

This is the most annoying part of how TinyMCE is implemented. Does
anyone have a less intrusive way of correcting this?

Cheers,
Oliver