[wp-testers] HTML "code" tag in the Visual Editor?

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sun May 4 21:40:58 GMT 2008

Which means we would need both. And it would be nice to be able to set some
attributes too...

I have both inside the plugin while I haven't added any tiny buttons and
have to admit I have no idea about how this has to be done for real tags (I
could manage it for shortcodes when I'd spend a bit more time on it - tried
it in a way more is done but my JS knowledge isn't anywhere near my php
knowledge so I didn't really understand how and what is done... (I am able
to use jQuery - and thats it. I am able to use some other stuff too - but I
always need to look it up)