[wp-testers] Re: image uploader 2.6-bleeding...

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sun May 4 20:10:33 GMT 2008

My Firefox runes  without caching activated - just because of this stuff ;-)
and because sometimes there are services which let you cache a page which is
subject to change within seconds... damn idiots! Allways need to refresh
these pages when I used caching again - some times I forgot and send them
supportmails "Hey I pressed XY and then nothing happened - I rechecked
twice..." but it was only that damn cached page...

*Cache off* => *Problems off*
dosn't make browsing the web faster but saves one from headaches ;-)

But I have to say that box seems weird much to high at high resulutions now
(but I can live with that ;-)

Alex