[wp-testers] Possible unclosed styles on the theme editor section

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:32:31 GMT 2008

I'm not sure why, but there's certain style editing sections in the
Design Editor area... that gives all links and text BOLDING effects, but
other editing pages / areas aren't affected by it. Like, if I went and
chose to edit one stylesheet, it looks nice. However, when choosing
ANOTHER theme style or theme file... everything goes bold. The right
sidebar links, the footer text and such... I can't pinpoint the culprit
at this time, I'm just busy today. But, thought I'd share this with the
list though.. =) I'm using the latest revision of 2.6-bleeding.