[wp-testers] HREF In Image Where No URL Specified

Patrick D. patd88 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:49:03 GMT 2008

Two things:

   1. I can't get the media uploader to work in Mozilla 3 Beta 5. I can't
   even upload images with the 'no-flash-updater' plugin in Beta 5. But it
   works when I go over to IE, so I guess I can ignore this since Mozilla is in
   beta. It's something you guys might want to check out when 3 does release.
   2. More importantly, when inserting an image and you specific no URL,
   it inserts a hyperlink anyway and points to None, which will result in a 404
   if users click the image when published. Is this by design?

Thanks.

Patrick

--
My name is Patrick D. and I approved this email.
Read my blog at http://www.patricksays.net!