[wp-testers] Re: image uploader 2.6-bleeding...

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:13:36 GMT 2008

Andrew Ozz wrote:
> The css for thickbox has changed a bit in the latest patch. Did you
> try Shift+refresh? If not, try uploading
> /wp-includes/js/thickbox/thickbox.css again.

Ah Ha! Yeah, I got the latest svn updates, but didn't hard clear cache
until you mentioned it... It works now, it's actually ALOT better than
before! Sweet! Sorry everyone, I should have done hard clear cache
first. I just keep forgetting, that some things NEED that done in order
to see the changes.. Thanks Andrew for mentioning the Shift+refresh and
such.. =) I'm good to go now.. =D