[wp-testers] Page Ordering

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:15:02 GMT 2008

Stephen Rider wrote:
> For example, on my blog "Home" was for some reason the fourth page
> down the list, which bugged the heck out of me.  I just used this
> plugin to move it up to the top.  I reordered the whole list without
> changing any permalinks.

I didn't have to change permalinks either, and I'm not sure the exact
order of how my pages were before.. but, I considered the "home" page..
page #1... anything after that, was #2, #3, #4... same with sub pages
for OFF OF a main page (in css drop menu). I just went.. "The Authors" -
page #1... sub pages were.. #2, #3, #4... and it was ordered fine..