[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

Annie lsandrsn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:54:39 GMT 2008

I had the same trouble on a few of my blogs. Updating the automatic
update plugin to the version 1.0 worked on all but one of my blogs
and no matter what I did on that one, it wouldn't work. Ended up
manually updating all of them there.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it too so I can try
them next time on the one that doesn't seem to work right.

~ Annie