[wp-testers] 2.2 to 2.5?

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:51:03 GMT 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 15:50 -0400, Mark Styles wrote:
> 1) I have a blog sitting at version 2.2.2, will the standard upgrade to
>    2.5 work or do I have to go through 2.3 first?

Nope, just go straight to 2.5. You'll be fine.

> 2) This blog uses the disclose-secret plugin, has anyone tested that
>    with 2.5? It's not listed in the compatibility list sadly. There are
>    also Role Manager, Userextra and Usermeta but I'm not so worried
>    about those.

Don't know about that one. If possible, test before upgrading your live
site.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/