[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Matt Moore matt at mattmoore.ws
Fri Mar 28 03:37:25 GMT 2008

That's clever but it won't help, either. I'm on my couch using one of
those nubby things on my laptop.

Even if I could use a mouse right now, I still won't think of the
category selection unless I see it next to the input box.

Like I said, not a huge deal, I'll get used to it. But I'd rather not
have to.