[wp-testers] Changelog

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Mar 27 21:18:25 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Daniel Schoonover <daniel at dangarion.com> wrote:
> Is there a changelog/list being announced with the RCs?  I didn't seem to
>  remember seeing one.  Just so we can know what to look for in each RC as we
>  approach gold?

There are no RC changelogs so far.  There were 142 commits between RC1
and RC2 and the diff is hefty.  A comprehensive changelog would be
pretty big.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=trunk&old=7379&new_path=trunk&new=7521

If someone wants to summarize what's happened since RC2, that would be
useful to have.  You can look at the changesets made since revision
7521 and check out the tickets resolved by each.