[wp-testers] Gallery Function not using Hide

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 27 13:03:58 GMT 2008

Building a gallery using the gallery function does work
 http://www.proseknitic.de/arches/
However - and this is a big issue - the hide function is not working. Effectively you get all or none of the
photos in the gallery.

Now, for the average lazy person who wants to batch load all their photos at once, edit the gallery
and publish several photo pages at once - no chance.

For those of us with FTP access, the fix is not go to the server and delete the photos - you get what I
have currently visible.

So far the only solution I have seen is to delete the entire page, clear out the upload area by FTP and upload
only those photos which you want in this particular gallery.

Not something that everyone is going to have the access to accomplish.

Being relatively new at .php, and not being able to find a gallery.php to look at would like to be pointed in the right direction.

-Holly
www.proseknitic.de

      E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.
www.yahoo.de/go