[wp-testers] "What's new in WP 2.5" doc?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Mar 26 03:29:09 GMT 2008

Good luck to anyone who provides the first few pages of the installation
guide to what might be a start of a full User Manual.

Applications change and mostly for the better. Those who don't like the
change either have to change it themselves or find a plugin which
changes it for them, tough it out, or change to another application (not
that I recommend this course of action).

When change does inevitably does happen, then user manuals provide a
means for becoming educated. By all means, there should have been a User
Manual since the beginning and actually, there are pages on the codex
which describe each page. I'll be damned if I can find those pages
again, but I've seen them before, so I know at least that they exist.
You can use those pages, add the updated images and content and link
from the main codex page so that normal folks like me can actually find
them.

[1] However, in all fairness, one person did express interest in an
Italian version during that past discussion. I also want to say that my
proposal was for a Developer Manual, but it did get into the User Manual
area.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.