[wp-testers] Unable to Upload

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:36:10 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Rick Beckman <rick.beckman at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Any ideas? What can I do to get more useful information for you guys?

"Crunching" appears after the file has been sent and it remains until
the server finishes handling the upload and responds. We need to know
what the server is returning, but more importantly we need to know
why.

You can examine the response by editing wp-admin/includes/media.php
and changing "debug: false" to "debug: true". That's the easy part.
Then we need to know why the server is responding the way it is. That
may require some hands-on debugging. If you need help, email me
directly.

Andy