[wp-testers] built-in Gravatars?

Daniel Schoonover daniel at dangarion.com
Mon Mar 24 17:58:41 GMT 2008

Is there any documentation regarding this (besides the Codex info), I can't
tell if this is up to date with 2.3 or if these reflects 2.5?  Doesn't seem
to be a way to search the mailing list to see if anyone else has asked, plus
there isn't really an online resource regarding 2.5 other then the mailing
list (at this time).

What I'd like to find out is how do you actually get this working?  Is this
something you have to edit the theme to implement?  Would I still need one
of the gravatar plugins or is this actually taking place of the plugin?

Sorry for the questions, but I've never used gravatars before and am
wondering if I should even spend the time figuring it all out.

--
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever..."
Daniel Schoonover