[wp-testers] Media Library scrolling

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:24:48 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Mr. Awesome
<theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com> wrote:
> While on the discussion of scroll bar stuff... here's one of my dashboard..
>  http://www.vindictivebastard.com/images/dashboard-scroll.gif

Maybe the admin stylesheet could be patched to reduce the dashboard
width and get rid of the scrollbar. Ticket here:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330

If you want to change the color of the links, you would have better
luck by patching your stylesheet and posting comparative screenshots
to a relevant thread. Your opinion likely will be overlooked if you
tuck it away in a screenshot of a scrollbar issue.

I think the ugly rounded corners are Firefox's fault. My Firefox also
makes them ugly, but different from yours. Testing in Safari, they
look fine.

Andy

p.s. Bummer about your ISP.
p.p.s. Say hello to Dateline News for me. ;-)