[wp-testers] HTTP error using new uploader in Firefox and Safari

Mistah P mistahp.testers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:42:42 GMT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Thanks, Andy. I have the debug results. Should I paste them here? It's
>  >  about 70 lines. Do you want all of it, or just the lines concerning
>  >  the upload event? It looks like there's cookie information there. Is
>  >  it ok to omit that line?
>
>  Good work.

Thanks. :)

>  Only the relevent lines are necessary. Omit private data.

(irrelevant lines here)
Flash called back and is ready.
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogStart : Browsing files. Multi Select.
Allowed file types: *.*
SWF DEBUG: Select Handler: Files Selected from Dialog. Processing file list
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileQueued : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: fileDialogComplete : Finished adding files
SWF DEBUG: StartUpload(): Starting Upload: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: StartFile: First file in queue
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadStart : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item:
auth_cookie=myuserid|hash112345|hash21234567890abcdefgh
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: type=image
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: post_id=-1205867451
SWF DEBUG: Global Post Item: tab=type
SWF DEBUG: startFile(): File Reference found. File accepted by
startUpload event.  Starting upload to
http://beta.mysite.com/wp-admin/async-upload.php for File ID:
SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadProgress: File ID: SWFUpload_0_0. Bytes:
25480. Total: 25480
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadError: HTTP ERROR : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0.
HTTP Status: 406.
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadComplete : Upload cycle complete.