[wp-testers] page template

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:56:14 GMT 2008

Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> Taken from http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Page_Templates
>
> NOTE: In order to access the Page Template selector, there must be at least
> one custom Page Template available in the active theme

Oh wait, yeah. Nevermind. Once the page template file is uploaded into
themes directory, if going back to the manage page section, editing THAT
page, there's a selector to choose a page template....ya gotta choose
that page template for it, then click update button. From what he/she
said earlier, threw me off a little bit lmao. Sorry, I didn't have my
normal dose of Pepsi yet.. but I working on it .. lol