[wp-testers] Avatars and 2.5

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 06:27:23 GMT 2008

Mr. Awesome wrote:
> And yeah, the default themes COULD at least be prepped and prepared
> for the avatars or something..

I say this, because if most themes don't contain a comments.php file, or
whatever the case may be, people could just go and grab the comments.php
file from either the default or classic themes and be set to go! Case in
point, I just went to look for the coding in the two comments.php files
from default and classic basically EXPECTING it to be in there... so I
could add it to my theme's comments.php file.. Now I gotta go searching
other themes or whatever for the code ... but not tonight, I'm off to
bed... morning comes fast and I got work.. gnight!