[wp-testers] False Alarm - Broken Plugin

Len Kutchma lkutchma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:14:52 GMT 2008

For a couple of hours now I've been struggling with what I thought was a
bug, turns out to be simply an incompatible plugin. When using Registered
Only v2005-05-12-2000 (a plugin that restricts access to the entire blog to
everyone but logged in users) you cannot upload anything to the media
library in the write post interface. After selecting the image, you get the
"crunching" message than the WP login screen appears in the frame.
Deactivated the plugin and all is good. I just listed that plugin on the
Codex as being compatible the other day - I better get it off.;)