[wp-testers] Dropping 1/3 Pages

Daniel Craig Jallits dan at jallits.com
Wed Mar 12 00:24:40 GMT 2008

I checked the list archives and couldn¹t find any relevant posts to this, so
I am assuming this is a new issue. This occurs on a brand new install from
last nights build (2008-03-11), no additional user content was added except
for what I describe below.

I created three sub-pages underneath the auto generated ŒAbout¹ page. The
first two pages work correctly when I check their hard-coded permalinks and
preview them through the dashboard. However, the last page I created is only
visible if I click preview in the dashboard. The hardcoded permalink do not
work. The settings are exact matches for all three sub-pages. The only
content that changes between them is the Page Title.

Technical Information
    Model Name:    MacBook Pro 15"
    Model Identifier:    MacBookPro1,1
    Processor Name:    Intel Core Duo