[wp-testers] Plugin Update Testing

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Mar 10 04:28:41 GMT 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:16:59 +1100, Food Dude <pdxfooddude at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll bite. Tried this afternoon with the latest version. Get:
>
> Downloading update from
> http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/all-in-one-seo-pack.zip
>
> Unpacking the update
>
> Removing the old version of the plugin
>
> Could not remove the old plugin
>
> Always fails on removing old plugin. This happened with the half-dozen
> plugins I tried. Note that I am on Dreamhost, which occasionally does
> unexpected things.

Could you download this plugin:
http://dd32.id.au/files/wp-filesystem-tester.zip

activate it, and then send me the contents of its report to wordpress at dd32.id.au ?

Also, Did you just upload these files via FTP when installing them? Or did you use a plugin installer or something?

That error would come about if (obviously) it couldnt delete the old files for whatever reson.. What that reason is though, i'm not sure, the results from the tester might point it out.

(Same goes for anyone else with troubles, Please dont hesitate to run that plugin and send me the results, if theres something wrong with it, just copy the output from the updator, and the contents from the tester plugin into an email to me, and i'll take it from there)