[wp-testers] Automatic plugin update

Dirkjan van Groeningen dvangroeningen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:15:34 GMT 2008

well this is how joomla is doing this. See attached file.
if we could make some sample posts and pages optional to install

It would be a great option to see how content is visible in different
themes. Also for new admin users it would be a great help to see how the
data would be posted, so they can easilly adjust it. this could be just
Lorem ipsum text with sample images and different text styles.