[wp-testers] I can't even "see" form fields...

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Mar 5 09:05:07 GMT 2008

I know I've mentioned this before 'and' I know its late in the show but
I honestly can't even see the form fields in admin page without tilting
my monitor backwards - its particularly bad on the settings page.  The
form field borders are too light and too close to the background color.

I'm running a new macbook with default screen settings. Its nothing to
do with brightness. Maybe the design is just not going to work well for
people with shiny laptop monitors. Is anybody else experiencing this?
(maybe i will just have to get used to tilting my monitor right back :P)

If there was one minor wish I wish somebody would make the form fields
more easy to see. Otherwise I'm starting to really enjoy the new layout
etc and everything is going smooth.

Ciao,

Dan