[wp-testers] WP 2.6 beta-1 feeback

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 18:58:18 GMT 2008

Hey Nick,

I took a quick look and found that Simple Tags version 1.5.3 is an old
version. The current version is 1.5.7 (I think it was updated 1 to 2
weeks ago) which works with both 2.5 and 2.6 (both versions included in
simple-tags.php). Not to sure why your Plugins page isn't showing that
an update is available.

Sorry I can't help you with your image link conundrum. I'm still
attempting to coerce my old brain to learn PHP and CSS past the stage of
copy and paste. ;)