[wp-testers] Wordpress 2.6 beta 1 and K2 1.0 RC6

Doug Foote doug at footeco.com
Fri Jun 27 19:40:49 GMT 2008

Howdy All,

I am running K2 1.0 RC6 with Wordpress Developer date May 3.

I ran into a snag when I installed WP 2.6 beta 1 and have reverted back to developer dated 2008-05-03.

When I installed WP 2.6 beta 1 my K2 theme's Side Bar Manager stopped functioning properly.

In the 2.6 2008-05-03 developer version, K2's side bar manager works fine.

The issue is with the 2.6 beta is two fold:

1) K2's side bar manager becomes disabled

2) If you re-enable K2's side bar manager, existing side bar entries display properly on the site, however, you can not change them or add new ones.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your assistance

I'll also post this to the K2 folks as well.
Doug Foote
http://www.crazytrike.com